Salem Children’s Ministry seeks to glorify God by teaching and raising up the next generation to be devoted followers of Jesus Christ. We strive to come alongside parents by providing biblical teaching to children at the church, while resourcing and equipping families to make disciples at the home.
Psalm 78:4 — "We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and His might, and the wonders that He has done."
Deuteronomy 6:4–7 — "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."
- 9:45 – 10:45 am: BFGs (Bible Fellowship Groups)
- 10:45 am – 12:00 noon: Wee Worship (Pre-K) and Children's Church (K – 5th grade)
- 4 – 5 pm: Children's Choir (Pre-K – 5th grade) September – May
- 5 – 6:30 pm: AWANA Clubs (Pre-K – 6th grade) September – May
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm: Mission Groups (Pre-K — 5th grade) September – May
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Kids on The Hill for kids of parents who come to The Hill worship service on Saturday evenings (K – 5th grade) September – May. Nursery available year-round for infants – Pre-K)
Back to Top
- Nursery: babies are cared for in a loving, safe environment with very low ratio which their parents are in Bible Fellowship Groups and Worship on Sunday mornings and Saturday evening.
- Mission Groups: Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 7:30 pm, September through May. Please join us at any time through the year. Download a registration form.
- AWANA: This international children’s program reaches boys and girls with the gospel of Jesus Christ and trains them to serve Him. Leaders, together with parents, help children grow in their faith, memorize Scriptures, and develop a strong foundational understanding of the Bible. AWANA is for children ages 3 through 6th grade, and meets Sundays from 5:00 – 6:30 pm, September through May. You may join us at any time through the year! For more information, please contact Pastor Wesley.
- Sports Ministries: We offer co-ed Soccer and Basketball leagues open to the community. Learn more.
- Summer Children's Camp: This year is at Camp Caraway July 24 – 28. Registration is full, but please plan to join us next year!
- Seasonal Children's Events: Easter Extravaganza, Fall Festival, Kids' Journey to Bethlehem, and more.
Back to Top