Take a Journey
ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE NOW FULL, BUT WALK-INS ARE ACCEPTED EACH NIGHT UNTIL 8:30 PM!
Journey to Bethlehem is a free event for the whole family. In this live nativity journey, you’ll begin at the Roman Census and then follow your trustworthy guide through the streets of Bethlehem, the shepherd’s pastures, and ultimately to the stable housing God’s greatest gift to us all. Come early to enjoy music, games, or even a movie while you wait. Concessions will also be available. We’ve got hot dogs, chips, cookies, and drinks. All proceeds will help support upcoming youth missions trips.
Walk-ins welcome each day! Online reservations will be available again this year (link coming soon), but walk-ins are encouraged—you may get entry at the door until 8:30 pm. We ask those without young children to book later online times or to take walk-in spots in order to free up earlier times for families with young children.
2019 Journey Dates and Times
- Thursday, December 12: 6:00 – 8:30 pm. Doors open 5:30 pm
- Friday, December 13: 6:00 – 8:30 pm. Doors open 5:30 pm
- Saturday, December 14: 4:30 – 8:30 pm. Doors open 4:00 pm
- Sunday, December 15: 4:30 – 8:30 pm. Doors open 4:00 pm
How to Get Tickets
There are two ways to register:
- Online: Get your tickets online through Eventbrite. Online reservations are full, but walk-ins are accepted each night until 8:30 pm!
- Walk-in: Walk-in tickets are available each night on a first-come, first serve basis until 8:30 pm each night.