A Ministry for Moms of All Ages
Moms Together is a ministry unique to Salem Baptist Church. Moms Together helps moms…and Moms Together makes a difference in the lives of families. The purpose of Moms Together is to nurture every mother by meeting her distinct needs. This purpose is carried out in a variety of ways by offering:
- An opportunity for friendship with other moms.
- Meeting topics based on biblical values about mothering, womanhood and relationships.
- Group discussions where moms can express their thoughts and feelings in an accepting environment.
- Time to express creativity through a variety of activities.
- A mom-only break for a couple of hours.
- New life skills to take home with you.
We meet at Kathleen Darling’s home on the second Monday of each month from 7:30 PM-8:45 PM. Her address is 1003 Burnt Hickory Court, Apex NC 27502. Please email Kathleen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our next meetings are as follows:
- Monday, January 14
- Monday, February 11
- Monday, March 11
- Monday, April 8
- Monday, May 13