What Is Moms Together?
Moms Together is a ministry unique to Salem Baptist Church. Moms Together helps moms…and Moms Together makes a difference in the lives of families. The purpose of Moms Together is to nurture every mother of preschoolers by meeting her distinct needs. This purpose is carried out in a variety of ways by offering:
- An opportunity for friendship with other moms.
- Encouragement and practical tips for surviving the preschool years.
- Meeting topics based on biblical values about mothering, womanhood and relationships.
- Group discussions where moms can express their thoughts and feelings in an accepting environment.
- Time to express creativity in a variety of activities.
- A break away from your child for a couple of hours.
- New life skills to take home with you.
Moms Together requires a $20.00 fee each semester from all Moms Together moms.
We all know how money can be tight at times. If paying your Moms Together dues becomes a burden, please see one of the Coordinators and she will confidentially make arrangements so you may continue to attend.
Because Moms Together is designed to be a “time out” for mothers, we ask that all mothers use the Moms Together program or make their own child-care arrangements. Newborns up to 5 months may stay with their mothers, however, please know that our bed baby workers would love to hold them as soon as you are ready! Childcare for 1 child is $15 per semester with a $30 max per family. We always need volunteers to help with childcare! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our coordinator.
Moms Together 2016–17 Handbook (PDF)
2016–17 Meeting Dates (PDF)