What Is Moms Together?
Moms Together is a ministry unique to Salem Baptist Church. Moms Together helps moms…and Moms Together makes a difference in the lives of families. The purpose of Moms Together is to nurture every mother of preschoolers by meeting her distinct needs. This purpose is carried out in a variety of ways by offering:
- An opportunity for friendship with other moms.
- Encouragement and practical tips for surviving the preschool years.
- Meeting topics based on biblical values about mothering, womanhood and relationships.
- Group discussions where moms can express their thoughts and feelings in an accepting environment.
- Time to express creativity in a variety of activities.
- A break away from your child for a couple of hours.
- New life skills to take home with you.
Moms Together requires a $20.00 fee each semester from all Moms Together moms.
We all know how money can be tight at times. If paying your Moms Together dues becomes a burden, please see one of the Coordinators and she will confidentially make arrangements so you may continue to attend.
REGISTER NOW for the 2017–18 year.
Because Moms Together is designed to be a “time out” for mothers, we ask that all mothers use the Moms Together program or make their own child-care arrangements. Newborns up to 5 months may stay with their mothers, however, please know that our bed baby workers would love to hold them as soon as you are ready! Childcare for 1 child is $15 per semester with a $30 max per family. We always need volunteers to help with childcare! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our coordinator.
Moms Together 2016–17 Handbook (PDF)
2016–17 Meeting Dates (PDF)