*Please note that due to security reasons, public observations in the classrooms are not allowed. Preschool tours are available by appointment only. Contact the preschool during office hours or email the director at firstname.lastname@example.org. to schedule a tour. No tours will be given before Open House or January 23 through January 27 due to the various registrations.
Monday, January 23:
1. Salem church members currently in the preschool
2. Transitional Kindergarten in the following order:
A. Salem church members currently enrolled in a four year old class at our preschool
B. Non-Salem church members currently enrolled in a four year old class at our preschool
C. Salem church members who do not have a child enrolled in the preschool **
D. Alumni **
E. Non-Salem church members who do not have a child enrolled in the preschool **
3. Students currently enrolled in the preschool who are not Salem church members
4. Salem church members who currently have a child in the preschool and wish to enroll that child's sibling who is not currently in the preschool
5. Non-Salem church members who currently have a child in the preschool and wish to enroll that child's sibling who is not currently in the preschool
**If you do not have a child currently enrolled in the preschool, you will need to bring a registration form by the preschool no later than 10:00 am on Monday, January 23 to be considered for the TK class.
The director and assistant will place students in classes in the above order based on parents' first, second, and third choices. If needed, they will conduct a lottery. The assignments will be posted outside the director's office on Tuesday, January 24
Tuesday, January 24
1. Salem church members who are not currently enrolled (9:30 am)
**Please note that you must have been an ACTIVE church member for a minimum of six months
2. Alumni (11:00 am): An alumni is a parent who has had children in the preschool in the past but doesn't currently have an enrolled child and wish to register a sibling of the previously enrolled student
Lottery numbers will be given out for both registrations only if needed
Wednesday, January 25:
Public Registration. This registration is for children who are not currently in the preschool and are interested in enrolling a child in a two, three, or four year old class. Transitional Kindergarten registration is on Monday, January 23. Please see below for the lottery procedure.
Registration Form 2017-2018 (PDF)
You may sign your child up for only one class. Exceptions are made for staff children when necessary. We can only accept registration forms on the day of registration, so early drop off and mail-in of registration forms is not permitted. If you have difficulty understanding or reading English, you will need to bring someone with you to interpret because if your child is enrolled, you will be required to sign policies and answer questions that you must understand.
See FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on the preschool home page for more detailed information.