Make an Impact
There are several ways to serve at Salem. Thank you for serving!
1. Help with Childcare
The security and safety of our children is of utmost importance here at Salem. Prior to placing any adults in care of our children, we require you to complete our Abuse Policy Questionnaire and we will then run a background check. The church office will contact you if we do not have yours on file. Signup is quick, easy, and flexible to fit your busy schedule. Please contact Pastor Wesley if you have any questions.
- Childcare for The Hill: Salem's Saturday evening worship service (The Hill) provides childcare for infants through preschoolers from 5:50 – 7:10 pm. Sign up for once, once monthly, or as often as you like! (Signup Genius link for fall 2017 to come)
- Childcare for Moms Together: Please sign up (link for 2017 – 2018 year to come) to help with our Moms Together childcare program! Slots are open on 2nd and 4th Mondays from 9:20–11:40. One timeslot or more would be a blessing to our program.
- If you are interested in leading or hosting a Community Group, TELL US! We are always growing and looking for willing servants!
- If you are interested in teaching a Bible Fellowship Group (Sunday School), CONTACT US.
- If you are interested in teaching a Discipleship Class (Bible Study), LET US KNOW.
3. Serve on a Committee
Outside of Salem’s hardworking staff, Committees are how everything gets done at Salem! View a list of committees (and who is on them) We have several openings ready to be filled! CONTACT US if you are interested in serving.