Make an Impact
There are several ways to serve at Salem. Thank you for serving!
1. Help with Wee Worship
The security and safety of our children is of utmost importance here at Salem. Prior to placing any adults in care of our children, we require you to complete our Abuse Policy Questionnaire and we will then run a background check. The church office will contact you if we do not have yours on file. Signup is quick, easy, and flexible to fit your busy schedule. Please contact Pastor Wesley if you have any questions.
- Children's Ministry for The Hill: Salem's Saturday evening worship service (The Hill) has a preschool ministry for infants through preschoolers from 5:50 – 7:10 pm.
- Children's Ministry for Moms Together: Please visit our Mom's Together page for information on the program and ways you can help with serving our children.
- If you are interested in leading or hosting a Community Group, TELL US! We are always growing and looking for willing servants!
- If you are interested in teaching a Bible Fellowship Group (Sunday School), CONTACT US.
- If you are interested in teaching a Discipleship Class (Bible Study), LET US KNOW.
3. Serve on a Committee
Outside of Salem’s hardworking staff, Committees are how everything gets done at Salem! View a list of committees (and who is on them) We have several openings ready to be filled! CONTACT US if you are interested in serving.