Salem Children's Soccer League runs in both spring and fall and is made up of co-ed teams for children ages 3–11 years old. All games are played on the soccer fields at Salem Baptist Church. The teams are grouped into 6 divisions: U4, U6, U8, U10, U12, and U-Can-Play (for players with special needs). Team assignments for U8, U10, and U12 are decided by the results of registration and evaluation day outcomes to make teams of similar ages and skill levels. Every practice/game begins with prayer and each practice will include a devotion. Registration for the fall season is now closed.
Registration for the spring 2018 season will open again in December 2017.
- U4 (age 3): Practices/games are Saturday mornings: 45 minute practices with games possible towards end of season. A parent/guardian for each child will need to attend each practice.
- U6 (ages 4–5): Practices/games are Saturday mornings: 30 minute practice, 25 minute game.
- U8 (ages 6–7): Practices are Tuesday nights, games are Saturday mornings with possible Tuesday evening games.
- U10 (ages 8–9): Practices are Thursday nights, games are Saturday mornings with possible Thursday evening games.
- U12 (ages 10–11): Practices are Thursday nights, games are Saturday mornings/early afternoons with possible Thursday evening games times.
- U-Can-Play (special needs children through age 12): Practices/games are Monday nights. Registration includes additional equipment for players using wheelchairs.
Spring 2018 League Dates
- Registration Opens for Spring 2018 season - December 1, 2017
- Registration Closes for Spring 2018 season - February 15, 2018
- U8/U10/U12 Jamboree Day - March 3, 2018 (time TBD)
- U8/U10/U12 First Practice – Week of March 12, 2018
- First Game for All Divisions – Week of March 19, 2018 (no games March 31 - Easter weekend)
- Last Game for All Divisions – Week of May 14, 2018
Please contact Chris with any questions.
Salem Children's Basketball League
Salem Children's Basketball League runs in the winter and is made up of co-ed teams for children ages 6-12 years old (as of January 1). All practices and games are played in the gym (multi-purpose room) at Salem Baptist Church. The teams will be grouped into divisions based on similar age groups. Teams and divisions will be composed based on registration results. Cost for the league is $65 and includes a jersey, t-shirt, and shorts.
The season will begin in January and end in early March. All teams practice on Tuesdays, time (TBD) based on registration / divisions. Games are played on Saturday mornings; detailed schedules will be sent to families once registration concludes and specific practice and game times are determined.
Click here to register!
Winter 2018 League Dates
- Registration now open!
- December 18, 2017: Registration Closes
- January 6, 2018: First Practice
- January 13, 2018: First Game
- March 3, 2018: Final Game
If you have any questions, please contact Aaron.
Back to Top