Salem Children's Soccer League runs in both spring and fall and is made up of co-ed teams for children ages 3–11 years old. All games are played on the soccer fields at Salem Baptist Church. The teams are grouped into 6 divisions: U4, U6, U8, U10, U12, and U-Can-Play (for players with special needs). Team assignments for U8, U10, and U12 are decided by the results of registration and evaluation day outcomes to make teams of similar ages and skill levels. Every practice/game begins with prayer and each practice will include a devotion.
Registration for the Fall 2018 is now closed.
- U4 (age 3): Practices/games are Saturday mornings: 45 minute practices with games possible towards end of season. A parent/guardian for each child will need to attend each practice.
- U6 (ages 4–5): Practices/games are Saturday mornings: 30 minute practice, 25 minute game.
- U8 (ages 6–7): Practices are Tuesday nights, games are Saturday mornings with possible Tuesday evening games.
- U10 (ages 8–9): Practices are Thursday nights, games are Saturday mornings with possible Thursday evening games.
- U12 (ages 10–11): Practices are Thursday nights, games are Saturday mornings/early afternoons with possible Thursday evening games times.
- U-Can-Play (special needs children through age 12): Practices/games are Monday nights. Registration includes additional equipment for players using wheelchairs.
Fall 2018 League Dates
- Registration Opens for Fall 2018 season - June 1, 2018
- Registration Closes for Fall 2018 season - July 27, 2018
- U8/U10/U12 Jamboree Day (Player Evaluations) - August 4, 2018
- U8/U10/U12 First Practice - Week of August 20, 2018
- U-Can-Play First Practice - August 27, 2018
- U4/U6 First Practice/Game - September 8, 2018
- U8/U10/U12 First Game - September 8, 2018
- U-Can-Play Last Practice/Game - October 22, 2018
- U4/U6 Last Practice/Game - October 27, 2018
- U8/U10/U12 Tournament - October 27, 2018
Back to Top